Collection of Information
1. Personal Information
During your dealing(s) with us, we may request personal information such as:
a) your name, email addresses, telephone or mobile number, mailing and billing address, IP address;
b) account information, credit and/or debit card information and other information incidental to providing goods and services;
c) any messages you may send to us;
d) subscribing for our newsletter;
e) applying for job online;
f) information collected through response to special promotions, contests or surveys; and
The personal information as required herein (unless stated otherwise) is obligatory on you and if you fail to provide any information as required, it may affect our services. Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on the server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times and the referring website address.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you:
- can give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal information;
- can receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
- have obtained his/her consent for us to store his/her personal information.
2. Use of information;
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- to deliver the products you have purchased from Ms Bee
- to update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- to provide you with relevant product information
- to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographic; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Ms Bee website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders, your address details, and any of your personal information. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Browsing Information and Cookies
Checking and Updating Your Details
You can update your details anytime by accessing your account of Ms Bee website. If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Ms Bee you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Disclosures of Your Information
We reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect safety, property, or legal rights of users of the website, or company or its affiliates or third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties;
- In the event that Ms Bee sells or buys any business or assets;
- If Ms Bee or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety to Ms Bee, our customers or other. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Sites
Occasionally we may provide a link to a third party website, for example to conduct a survey for the company, etc. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We store all personal information obtained securely. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of the information, we have put in place a system to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, data security is a constantly evolving effort. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions, answers or suggestions) as non-confidential and agree that we will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient or for any unintended purpose.
The information that published on our website is for the conveniences to our visitors. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve all rights to make corrections and changes to the website at any time with or without prior notice. We do not claim that the information shown in our website is appropriate to your jurisdiction.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to the use of our website. The company disclaims all warranties, representations and endorsements express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including but not limited to all express and implied warranties such as warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant that our website is virus-free, bugs-free or free of any harmful components. The company does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected and fixed.
The company does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed via our website. We do not have any duty to update and/or upgrade our website or modify the content or code and we shall not be liable for our failure in updating such information. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in our website before relying upon it.
The company also makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-company website to which the use may be hyperlinked from our website. It is included solely for the convenience of user, and we make no representations or warranties with regard to accuracy, availability, suitability or reliability of information provided in such non-company website.
Change to Policy
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at email@example.com.